Re: how can I find out the numeric directory name of each database in PostgreSQL 8.3

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: how can I find out the numeric directory name of each database in PostgreSQL 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Justin Yao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In PostgreSQL 7.x, I can use SQL:
> select datname, oid from pg_database
> to find out the numeric directory name under $PGDATA/base for each
> database. But it doesn't work for PostgreSQL 8.3.
> Is there any way I can do it for 8.3?

What would you do with that name once you have it?

Tino

От: Justin Yao
Сообщение: how can I find out the numeric directory name of each database in PostgreSQL 8.3
От: Justin Yao
Сообщение: Re: how can I find out the numeric directory name of each database in PostgreSQL 8.3