Deploying Postgresql Along My Windows App

От Valter Nogueira
Тема Deploying Postgresql Along My Windows App
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am developing a wxPython app which can run, like Postgresql, on Linux and Windows boxes.

Linux users are far more specialized than Windows one - and Postgres comes along with major distros.

Windows users don't want (or are unable to) install Postgresql by themselves, so I was wondering if there is a way to deploy (or embed) it along my app.

I would like to decompress a non-installer bin version, setup the initial catalog and run the server without users intervention.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Valter

От: "Ryan Wells"
Сообщение: Re: Slow pg_dump
От: yogesh@banasdairy.coop
Сообщение: Restore Database From data folder