Re: mail list traffic

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: mail list traffic
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> When I saw the manitou-mail.org stuff some days ago I was curious -- how
> feasible would it be to host our web archives using a database of some
> sort, instead of the current mbox-based Mhonarc installation we use,
> which is so full of problems and limitations?
>
> I wondered about using Oryx some time ago, and got in contact with
> Abhijit Menon-Sen to that end, but that never fructified.

We are a DB project after all and hosting our own archives might make
for a good example, eating our own dogfood so to speak.  I would image
the biggest problem is just finding someone who wants to take this on
and maintain it.

От: Glen Eustace
Сообщение: Running postgresql as a VMware ESx client
От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: Running postgresql as a VMware ESx client