Re: Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Cédric Villemain wrote:
> Magnus Hagander a écrit :
>> Seems to be a stale file of some kind? wwwmaster gives a "file not
>> found" on it.. The filesystem had one from June 12th - I've removed it
>> and a bunch like it.
>
>> I note the title refers to xzillgres, so I'm blaming Mr Treat.
>
>> The proper URL is http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/postgres.htm
>> - any idea where the other one came from?
>
> Using google (allinanchor:"www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/") I found that it
> came from : http://www.postgresql.org/docs/6.4/static/geqo19347.htm
>
> It is in the navigation menu : "Home ’ Documentation ’ Manuals ’ PostgreSQL 6.4"
> and present in many pages.

Ah, thanks. Yes, the breadcrumbs were hardcoded to index.html, which was
clearly wrong. Fixed now, will be included on the next docsbuild on the
site (happens once / day).

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #4607: Site bug
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Wiki wizard help?