Re: [pgsql-www] shut down pgsql-interfaces (was Re: Function C and INOUT parameters)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] shut down pgsql-interfaces (was Re: Function C and INOUT parameters)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/25/09 8:11 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>> It does look like -interfaces is dying: almost no traffic, and what
>>> questions it does get are off-topic more often than not.  Partly this
>>> is because the -jdbc, -odbc, and -php lists suck away all the traffic
>>> about those interfaces, leaving not much.  So we could kill -interfaces
>>> without much loss IMHO.
>> It was supposed to have been killed already, as per last year's dev
>> meeting and subsequent discussion.  Someone just needs to do it.
>
> Okay, I've moved it to the inactive group; it already shows up as such
> in archives, and www will be updated as soon as it rebuilds and
> propagates to the mirrors.
>
> As for actually shutting it down in Majordomo, Marc is the man.

Might want to make an announcement on that list first.

--Josh

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Mentors needed urgently for SoC & PostgreSQL Student Internships
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] shut down pgsql-interfaces (was Re: Function C and INOUT parameters)