Re: Restore of a reference database kills the auto analyze processing.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Restore of a reference database kills the auto analyze processing.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/22/24 08:55, HORDER Philip wrote:
> Classified as: {OPEN}
>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/release-15-5.html#id-1.11.6.7.4
>
>> Fix race condition in database dropping that could lead to the autovacuum launcher getting stuck
>
> Wow, that sounds like our problem!

Another thought I had is that since you are on Windows maybe there is an
AV program seeing the autovacuum as virus-like and killing it. Though I
would expect there to be more errors in that case. Anyway it might be
worth investigating should an upgrade not fix it.

> I will investigate.  Maybe try and find the orphaned stats entry to prove it.

It would be a good idea to upgrade to 15.7 in any case to get all the
other bug/security fixes.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Keith Fiske
Сообщение: Re: Regarding use case of epoch to generate nanoseconds precision
От: Isaac Morland
Сообщение: Re: Finding "most recent" using daterange