Re: Postgres has stopped logging

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Postgres has stopped logging
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Lewis Kapell <lkapell@setonhome.org> wrote:

> Interesting idea about the old log file being deleted.  I could
> still see the file listed in the directory, though,

I guess I got confused on that point because the last log file you
listed was for the 4th and all of your posts were on the 5th.  I
thought maybe you were looking at the one from the 4th while
PostgreSQL was logging to a deleted file from the 5th.

>  and could read/edit it.

Editing?  Like in saving over the top of it?

-Kevin

От: Lewis Kapell
Сообщение: Re: Postgres has stopped logging
От: Michael Monnerie
Сообщение: Who knows this SELECT in PostgreSQL