[Fwd: 10 Plr-commits moderator request(s) waiting]

От Joe Conway
Тема [Fwd: 10 Plr-commits moderator request(s) waiting]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Spammers have managed to post to plr-commits, and I have been getting a
daily reminder to deal with it. The problem is, my usual pgfoundry
password does not work for the commits list. How can I get these cleared
out?

Thanks,

Joe

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 10 Plr-commits moderator request(s) waiting
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:00:03 +0000
From: plr-commits-bounces@pgfoundry.org
To: plr-commits-owner@pgfoundry.org

for your consideration at:
http://pgfoundry.org/mailman/admindb/plr-commits
Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

Pending posts:
From: forresttina@gmail.com on Sat Nov  1 03:58:50 2008
Subject: Physician List in America
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: paulcosquer@aol.com on Sat Nov  8 10:10:17 2008
Subject: Qu?est-ce qu?un d?mocrate ?
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: lawrence.auster@att.net on Sat Dec 27 23:31:01 2008
Subject: Congratulations!
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: lawrence.auster@att.net on Thu Jan  1 10:18:40 2009
Subject: Happy New Year and Bye Bye America?
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: lawrence.auster@att.net on Thu Jan  1 18:48:47 2009
Subject: Comments
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: lawrence.auster@att.net on Thu Jan 22 15:09:12 2009
Subject: The problem with intellectually insecure whites
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: lawrence.auster@att.net on Mon Jan 26 17:05:15 2009
Subject: For Whom the Gaza Bell Tolls -- Part 1 and 2
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: lawrence.auster@att.net on Thu Feb  5 16:36:30 2009
Subject: Glenn Beck: True Patriot or False Hope?
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: lawrence.auster@att.net on Wed Feb 11 14:48:09 2009
Subject: Talking with Jews (or not)
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

From: lawrence.auster@att.net on Thu Feb 19 20:22:25 2009
Subject: The Jews Killed Jesus: A Video Presentation -- Commie Obama's
Infomercial?
Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-6-25
От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: 10 Plr-commits moderator request(s) waiting]