Re: problem with server status window

От Maximilian Tyrtania
Тема Re: problem with server status window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Maximilian Tyrtania
> <lists@contactking.de> wrote:
>> I'm using PGAdmin 1.14rc1 under Mac OS 10.6.8 and ran into a problem. Launched the server status window, clicked on
alog file entry on the pane on the right, hoping that the popup menu for the different logfiles on the upper left
cornerwould enable (which used to work in 1.12). And it would, but only for a split second...which means i can't
inspectthe older logfiles...

> Hi,
>
> It works for me. Is the log pane active (has a blue title bar)? It
> shouldn't matter - if it's not active, the popup should be disabled -
> but it's all I can think of right now.

Now it works for me too. I swear it didn't a week ago. Wonder if it maybe depends on something it shouldn't depend
upon.
Oh, well.

Thanks.

Max

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: problem with server status window
От: "Campbell, Lance"
Сообщение: Segmentation fault