Re: Privileges and inheritance

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Privileges and inheritance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> writes:
>> Was it uncertain what I wanted to say for the proposition?
>
> No: it's that nobody sees any particular value in making a fundamental
> restructuring of the permissions system like that.  What you propose
> would be far harder/more complicated to implement, to understand,
> or to use.

Yes, I agree.
If we actually implement the new perspective perfectly, it needs complex
implementation due to the differences from physical structure.

However, it seems to me the current proposition tries to adopt a mixed
perspectives depending on the situation....

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: moving system catalogs to another tablespace
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Patch: create or replace language