Re: moving system catalogs to another tablespace

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: moving system catalogs to another tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jaime Casanova escreveu:
> i have just read Tom's comments and yes that question was around my
> mind to: a system catalog that doesn't behaves like other system
> catalogs and in which we want different sets of permissions (see
> kaigai san's patch about largeobject controls in which he actually add
> syntax for row level permission in that catalog, something we don't
> have in any other place yet) is really a system catalog?

IMHO it's hibrid (catalog and regular table). That' why people proposed the
SET TABLESPACE and ACL.

--  Euler Taveira de Oliveira http://www.timbira.com/

От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: moving system catalogs to another tablespace
От: Csaba Nagy
Сообщение: Re: moving system catalogs to another tablespace