Re: Hot Standby 0.2.1

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Hot Standby 0.2.1
Дата
Re: Hot Standby 0.2.1
Список pgsql-hackers

Robert Haas wrote:
> But at least for simple features I think that there would be a value
> in separating the patch author's work from the committer's adjustments.

That is just going to make life harder for committers.

There are plenty of things with my name on them that are not exactly
what I submitted. I think that's true of just about everybody. Mostly
things changed hae improved, but not always. I don't think we should be
too proprietary about patches. As far as I'm concerned, credit goes to
the submitter and blame if any to the committer.

cheers

andrew