Prepared statements with a variable number of parameters

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Prepared statements with a variable number of parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm using PDO in PHP for database access (actually Zend Framework), and
following best practice by using parameters in prepared statements.

My question is, what do people normally do when there's a variable
number of parameters? - for example:

  select ..... where item_id in ( ... );

In this case, I mightn't know how many values will go inside the
parentheses.

Thanks,

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: Christophe Pettus
Сообщение: Building PG 8.4.1 with ossp-uuid on Centos 5.3
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Prepared statements with a variable number of parameters