Re: postgres 8.3.8 and Solaris 10_x86 64 bit problems?

От u235sentinel
Тема Re: postgres 8.3.8 and Solaris 10_x86 64 bit problems?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Chernow wrote:
>> I'll hack the makefile and give it a shot.
>
> No need to hack it, set CFLAGS during configure:
>
> shell]# CFLAGS="-m64" ./configure (options)

I tried that and it still built a 32 bit version of perl.  When I
checked the make file it didn't have CFLAGS anywhere.  I manually added
it but seems to be ignoring it.  I'm regretting going with Solaris.  I
don't recall it being this difficult to work with.

perhaps I can do something like CC="cc -m64" ./configure (options)

I'll have to play with that.  Very weird :-)

Thanks

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #5065: pg_ctl start fails as administrator, with "could not locate matching postgres executable"
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Client application name