Re: PHP + PDO + PGPOOL = Segmentation fault

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: PHP + PDO + PGPOOL = Segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-general
VladK wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a script which is written in PHP (5.2.8) + PDO (1.0.3). It's stable,
> but actual version of PGSQL driver for PDO don't allow persistent
> connections.
>
> So we decided to use PGPOOL-II-2.2.5. It's configured to work in connection
> pool mode with following settings:

PHP doesn't really do connection pools anyway. You would have ended up
with one connection for each Apache backend.

> When our script establish connection to PGPOOL, it can work well or can fail
> with "Segmentation fault". Measurement shows that 40% of script executions
> failed with "Segmentation fault" and always under heavy stress.

What fails with "segmentation fault" - Apache+PHP, pgpool or PostgreSQL?

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: auto truncate/vacuum full
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: indexing