Re: 2009-11-02 08:31:30 EST:user@host(48990):4562ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: 2009-11-02 08:31:30 EST:user@host(48990):4562ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
Дата
Ответ на 2009-11-02 08:31:30 EST:user@host(48990):4562ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block  (Chris Barnes <compuguruchrisbarnes@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 02/11/2009 13:55, Chris Barnes wrote:

> We are seeing the error ( 2009-11-02 08:31:30
> EST:recognit@192.168.3.153(48990):4562ERROR:  current transaction is
> aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block )
> consistantly in the database and I'm not sure if there was something
> left out of the code ( search indicates autocomit), or pgbouncer
> or putting the hot standby online,  but with so many changes it's a
> guessing game.

Hi there,

This error is what you see if you (i) begin a transaction, (ii) execute
a query that causes an error, and (iii) try to execute further queries
in the same transaction. You'll continue to get this query until you
issue a ROLLBACK. - So my guess is that there's a problem in your
application.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Chris Barnes
Сообщение: 2009-11-02 08:31:30 EST:user@host(48990):4562ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
От: Ron Mayer
Сообщение: Re: Absolute value of intervals