Re: Protecting stored procedures

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Protecting stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Apr 7, 2011, at 6:16 PM, Michael Gould wrote:

> We want to protect the intellectual property of several of our stored procedures.  If we put them in a separate
schemain the database and only allow execute on anything in that schema would that protect our stored procedures?

If use is normal user, then you can revoke the access of procedure from user.
If you are thinking of keeping the code of stored procedure hidden from any user, then you can use PL_secure:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/8.4/plsecure/Postgres_Plus_Standard_Server_PL_Secure_PLpgSQL-09.htm#P134_8474

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
vibhor.kumar@enterprisedb.com
Blog:http://vibhork.blogspot.com

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Re: how to insert multiple rows and get the ids back in a temp table (pgplsql)?
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Arrays of arrays