Re: Encoding using the Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP

От Kovalevski Andrei
Тема Re: Encoding using the Frontend/Backend Protocol TCP/IP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

could it be that you have errors in your UTF8 string? For example you
might use UTF16 encoding, it can explain why some characters force
errors but others are not. Can you post here the string and its' encoded
version?

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: obtaining ARRAY position for a given match
От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: obtaining ARRAY position for a given match