Re: Testing with concurrent sessions

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: Testing with concurrent sessions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Kevin Grittner wrote:
> I haven't configured anything like that intentionally.  I don't
> *see* any colors when I use psql.  Can you think of anywhere I
> should check something which might be causing this?

No idea ATM.

However, just to make sure that has absolutely nothing to do with the
curses reporter I've written: is that dtester.log you just sent the log
from a run with the StreamReporter or the CursesReporter? (Should not
have any influence for the log, but you never know).

Please recheck with the StreamReporter and try to grep the lines
starting with "[psql0]", "[psql1]" and "[psql2]". Dtester simply logs
all and any output of all 3rd party processes started.

Alternatively, you may want to filter out all lines that start with
"[postmaster0]", that might already reduce what we can consider noise in
this case.

Regards

Markus Wanner

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Hot Standby and handling max_standby_delay
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication, retrying from archive