Re: can't get pgpass.conf to work with pgagent

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: can't get pgpass.conf to work with pgagent
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 14/01/2010 22:42, Rathod, Aashish a écrit :
> I can't use pgagent to use the pgpass.conf file in order to schedule backups on my laptop.
>
> The pgpass.conf functionality works with a plain psql console but not with pgadmin's pgagent functionality.
>
> The pgpass.conf file is located in the proper locations.

They both use libpq, so they should share the same pgpass.conf file,
unless the user that launches them is not the same. Does pgagent launch
as the same Windows user than when you try with psql?

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

От: Mark Cotner
Сообщение: PgAdmin3 on Mac OS X Observations
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Slow connect due to some queries