Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> My problem is, I don’t know how to set up pgAdmin to use my SSH package
> (PuTTY).  At least I think that’s my problem.  Can you help?

If regular port 5432 connections to your server are being dropped
frequently, then I'm not sure an SSH tunneled connection is going to
help you.  Any network flakiness would affect it equally.

Unless the connections are being dropped for some other reason?

--Josh Berkus

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: regarding postgreSQL installation issue
От: "Ken Winter"
Сообщение: Re: How to use SSH tunnels with pgAdmin?