Re: Installing Postgresql on Windows XP embedded

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Installing Postgresql on Windows XP embedded
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> Windows XP Embedded is not a tested or supported platform for
>> PostgreSQL. I have no idea if it will work or not.

> As it turns out I have succeeded, So pg seems to work OK on Windows
> Embedded

indeed, XP Embedded (or whatever its called now, Windows Embedded 2007
or something), should work just fine.  its exactly the same kernel and
libraries and everything as regular Windows XP, just packaged
differently, setup so the OEM can build a totally customized platform
with it.   A good choice for things like Kiosks, turnkey embedded
systems, etc.

От: "fkater@googlemail.com"
Сообщение: integer_datetime: 8.2/8.4 differences ?
От: Anders Steinlein
Сообщение: Efficient "filter query" with positive and/or negative conditions