Re: FW: 8.4.2 One Click Installer

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: FW: 8.4.2 One Click Installer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 15/03/10 20:40, Arnold, Sandra wrote:
> I need to get a copy of the 8.4.2 Linux 64 bit One Click Installer
> instead of 8.4.3.  The plan is to install the 8.4.2 and then test our
> Patching procedures when upgrading to 8.4.3.

Hmm - didn't even know we *had* a one-click installer on Linux. I think
most people either use their package managers or compile from source.

I'm sure one of the nice people at Enterprise DB (it's their package)
will be along with a proper link shortly. Until then, it looks like you
could probably figure out the URL by playing with the number for
"fileid" if you have 10 mins spare.

This is 8.4.3, Linux 64-bit
http://www.enterprisedb.com/getfile.jsp?fileid=878
This is 8.4.1 Windows
http://www.enterprisedb.com/getfile.jsp?fileid=855

I'd guess it's somewhere between the two.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Pg 8.4.3 does not start up with "Permissions should be u=rwx (0700)
От: Joseph S
Сообщение: Re: Pg 8.4.3 does not start up with "Permissions should be u=rwx (0700)