Re: Request: get rid of annoyance with new SQL window

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Request: get rid of annoyance with new SQL window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> That behaviour hasn't changed in years. It sounds like you turned on
> the 'Copy SQL from main for to query tool' option.

I didn't do it manually; somehow it got set to that when I upgraded.
Thanks for the option, turned off now.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Request: get rid of annoyance with new SQL window
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Request: get rid of annoyance with new SQL window