Re: BUG #5448: psql \set does not terminate if variable is referenced recursively

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #5448: psql \set does not terminate if variable is referenced recursively
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> I think we need to add an explicit recursion test and suppress
> further expansion of the variable when we see it

> We can definitely print a message

Sounds perfect to me.

-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5448: psql \set does not terminate if variable is referenced recursively
От: "gouthamj"
Сообщение: BUG #5450: system lacked sufficient buffer space, or because a queue was full, could not perform the operation