Re: Problem creating backup of schema

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Problem creating backup of schema
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 01/06/2010 15:16, Niklas Olsson wrote:
> I run windows xp, pgdemo 1.10.3.

I'm sure you mean pgAdmin. :-)

> I have a schema in one database, export that one.
> Restore in into another database.
> Rename the schema, try to make a backup of it and get the error
>
> pg_dump: No matching schemas were found
> pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

How are you renaming it? Via pgAdmin's interface (right click ->
properties, etc) or with SQL commands though an edit window or psql? If
the latter, you'll need to refresh pgAdmin's view of the schema after
you rename it.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie

От: Niklas Olsson
Сообщение: Problem creating backup of schema
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Apparent bug in 1.10.3 - refreshing functions within the object browser causes them to disappear