Re: forgot password to postgresql

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: forgot password to postgresql
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 05/06/2010 14:54, Phil Stepanov a écrit :
> Hello. Help me please. I can not log in to my database using pgadmin
> III. The program require a password. I unfortunately forgot it. How can
> I restore it or somewhere to see?

You cannot see it. You need to connect to your database to change it.
So, the simplest way is to change the authentication method with trust.
Then connect to the database, change your password with the ALTER USER
statement. Then change back the authentication method.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Phil Stepanov
Сообщение: forgot password to postgresql
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: beta testing - pgAdmin crash on macosx 10.5.8