Re: pgadmin 1.10.2 pgscript Build issue on USLC Compiler

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgadmin 1.10.2 pgscript Build issue on USLC Compiler
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 05/06/2010 03:29, Paul McNary a écrit :
> I have not seen a bug ticket on the following that I reported last month.
> How do I get that accomplished?

Probably because I didn't have the time to reply to your question.

> This is only problem of the build.
> If I kludge the above
> p(that.p == 0 ? 0 : that.p->clone())
>
> and force a build past this with:
> p(0)
>
> all of the normal pgadmin3 functionality seems to build and operate
> correctly.
> I am assuming that pgscript will fail because of the above kludge.
>
> I am not a C++ guru but I have had an SCO engineer that is, look at this
> and
> he says that p is not defined at the time the above failing statement is
> encountered. It it failing during the first pass of the USLC compiler.

I wouldn't be surprise that this is a bug with the SCO compiler. You
should try with gcc. We never had any issues on this part of the code
with the gcc compiler and the Visual C++ compiler.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: sudden program termination: no warning, error, or crash
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: beta testing - pgAdmin crash on macosx 10.5.8