Re: PG_DUMP very slow because of STDOUT ??

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: PG_DUMP very slow because of STDOUT ??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andras Fabian wrote:
> Here is a lengthy discussion about the topic (so no need for me to start it again at LKML - and obviously it is not
Ubuntuspecific :-)
>     http://lkml.org/lkml/2009/5/12/58

Once there's some sort of resolution there, you might want to create an
Ubuntu bug report anyway and push for the fix to be backported to the
LTS version you're running.  The response you get to that should be an
interesting study in how Ubuntu treats bug fixes for your company.

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Website FTP Server structure wrong
От: Tim Landscheidt
Сообщение: Re: Need help doing a CSV import