Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details
Дата
Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details  (顾小波 <guxiaobo1982@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Le 19/07/2010 15:01, 顾小波 a écrit :
> Hi Guillaume,
>     Have you received our DDL database dump?

Yes, I received it. I'll work on it ASAP. I'll probably have a hard time
to restore it. The encoding (GB18030) does not make that task easy :-/

If you have any idea on how to make this encoding available on
Debian/Ubuntu, I'm open for ideas :)

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: 顾小波
Сообщение: Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details