Re: [pgbr-dev] consolidação das listas (round #1) ... ou não

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: [pgbr-dev] consolidação das listas (round #1) ... ou não
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera escreveu:
> One thing to consider is that, perhaps, the -geral list should be
> mentioned in the www.postgresql.org mailing lists page.  That could
> generate some extra user-level traffic.  It's something that I've had on
> my TODO list for a while, never got around to it.

Alvaro, It used to be. Don't know why it was removed. Could you add it please?
I noticed that there are only postgresql.org mailing lists.

  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do not approve
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do not approve