Re: pgfoundry mailing list not working

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: pgfoundry mailing list not working
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Yeb,

On 07/26/2010 07:54 PM, Markus Wanner wrote:
> Sorry for bothering you again, but did this happen again? I'm currently
> waiting for a mail from Yeb Havinga to get through on postgres-r-general.

My test mail just got through, another one from gmail.com quickly
arrived in the admin section as well (where I discarded it). So for me
even gmail.com works. Please check if there's a problem sending emails
from your side.

Regards

Markus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Continuent apology to PostgreSQL Community members
От: Selena Deckelmann
Сообщение: Beta4 release announcement