Re: Beta4 release announcement

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Beta4 release announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 8/2/10 1:17 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> I don't even understand why we bothered to send a
> correction.  It's all fine and good to say that moderators on
> -announce should exercise caution, but what are they supposed to be
> cautious ABOUT?  A minor wording problem with a release announcement
> that requires a microscope to detect?

The issue was that it went out when Beta4 wasn't yet available and the
home page wasn't updated.  Otherwise it would have been fine, and there
would have been no 2nd announcement.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Beta4 release announcement
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: 9442-92C3-C7E6 : CONSULT from pgsql-announce (post)