Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Thom Brown  wrote:

> Anymore feedback/suggestions? Anything not look right? Are we there
> yet?

The only thing I found a little distracting with the current layout
is that on some pages the horizontal lines for the section and
subsection are very close together.  If the lines for subsections
were less imposing, it would probably help.  I don't know if it's
possible to make them match the length of the subsection title;
if not, perhaps thinner or lighter would help.

Overall it's looking quite good to me.

> I was thinking the borders look a bit too bold, so might reduce
> them.

That's worth a try.

-Kevin

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting
От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Example indenting