Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 09/16/2010 06:22 PM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I just created it from the command line with a password of s3l3n@ ...
> you should be able to change password from teh interface now ...

Um, it?  We need to create 3 addresses.  Which one did you create?

Also, I've been creating 2-letter addresses for years.  It was never
restricted before; you in fact did something in the last month to change
it.  So whatever it is, you can undo it.

--                                   -- Josh Berkus                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                           http://www.pgexperts.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Beta page (pdfs)