Re: Upgrading JDBC driver from 7.3 to 8.4 affected execution plans

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Upgrading JDBC driver from 7.3 to 8.4 affected execution plans
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Boris Partensky wrote:
> Oh, this issue should probably be mentioned in
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/faq.html#upgradeTo80
> document. It's pretty subtle and can bite someone hard.

The thing that confuses me is that you said you also see the problem via
psql - but psql isn't using parameterized queries at all (psql should be
very similar to how the 7.3 driver executes queries, as in the 7.3 era
the driver would do parameter substitution before sending a single query
string to the server)

-O

От: Boris Partensky
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading JDBC driver from 7.3 to 8.4 affected execution plans
От: stagirus
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)