Web mailing list archive no-longer sanitizes e-mail addresses?

От John Papandriopoulos
Тема Web mailing list archive no-longer sanitizes e-mail addresses?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
  Hi everyone,

I've noticed that in the past, the web mailing list archive would
sanitize e-mail addresses like so
  dr.jpap(at)gmail(dot)com

but this stopped happening more recently.

For example, the following post is not sanitized:
    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2010-12/msg00028.php

But this one is:
    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2009-05/msg00456.php

E-mail address sanitization appears to have ceased at the end of May, 2009.

Any chance we can turn it back on, or was there a good reason to turn it
off?

Kindest,
John

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: John Papandriopoulos
Сообщение: Re: Mailing list news server broken?
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Web mailing list archive no-longer sanitizes e-mail addresses?