Re: At FOSDEM

От Federico Di Gregorio
Тема Re: At FOSDEM
Дата
Список psycopg
On 01/02/11 12:44, Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> next weekend I will be at fosdem in Brussels, spending most of my hack
> time on psycopg and likely orbiting around the PostgreSQL dev room. My
> target is to have tickets #33, #36, #37, #38 closed, after which I
> think we can have a new release. The list of new stuff is getting
> interesting (see
> https://github.com/dvarrazzo/psycopg/blob/python3/NEWS-2.3): top
> features are Python 3 support and composite types adaptation.

I'll be there too (probably orbiting the Mono dev room, I have a talk
there) but I'll make sure to meet Daniele & others for live psycopg
hacking. I'll also be at the friday beer event. Just in case here's how
I look like:

http://www.facebook.com/fogzot

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico.digregorio@dndg.it
Studio Associato Di Nunzio e Di Gregorio                  http://dndg.it

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: At FOSDEM
От: Nicolas Grilly
Сообщение: Re: copy_from does not stop reading after an error