Re: Directing Partitioned Table Searches

От Bill Thoen
Тема Re: Directing Partitioned Table Searches
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Vick Khera wrote:
> Your best bet is to know which partition you need and write your query
> that way dynamically, rather than trying to use a generic query and
> have the DB do the constraint exclusion.  In your above case, if you
> know that 'zone' will limit you to just the MI table, then specify the
> MI table instead of the base clu table.

Thanks. That sounds simple enough. Since I want to automate this, I
guess the next step is to learn how to create and  execute a "dynamic"
query.  I think I know how to do that.

--

*Bill Thoen*
GISnet - www.gisnet.com <http://www.gisnet.com/>

От: akp geek
Сообщение: Re: postgis 1.5.2 installation configure: WARNING: could not locate CUnit required for liblwgeom unit tests
От: Paul Ramsey
Сообщение: Re: postgis 1.5.2 installation configure: WARNING: could not locate CUnit required for liblwgeom unit tests