How to uninstall Postgres_Plus_Standard_Server?

От Guenther Boelter
Тема How to uninstall Postgres_Plus_Standard_Server?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello!

I few month ago I have tried the Postgres Plus Standard Server 8.4
(downloaded from http://www.enterprisedb.com/) on a Fedora 13 machine.

It's not bad, but in my obinion there are to many 'toys' included.
Means, I'm back to my PostgreSQL Standard edition now, available from
Fedora.

My problem is, that after I have removed the Postgres Plus Standard
Server 8.4 package from http://www.enterprisedb.com using the there
uninstall script, the complete menu-entry was still there.

So I have removed manually all the entries under /usr/share/applications
and related folders there.

But there is still one menu-entry left, called
"pgPostgres_Plus_Standard_Server_8_4".

Where it's comming from? I have tried a grep in /usr/share, but no result.

It's not really a problem, but I would like to remove that too.

How can I delete this entry?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Guenther

--
DavaoSOFT, the home of ERPel
ERPel, das deutsche Warenwirtschaftssystem fuer LINUX