Re: script errors or PEBKAC?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: script errors or PEBKAC?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/04/2011 07:48 AM, Thufir Hawat wrote:
> I cannot get the script here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5hKxkS1VyAxOGMzZjY4ZjktZjZkOS00Zjc3LWExYmEtYTU3ZThjYzZiMjk3&hl=en
>
> to run correctly.  Looking at the output, many, many, errors, it seems
> to assume tables exist which don't. Is that correct?
>
> The script is supposed to create a database, but it seems to assume that
> the schema is already there and configured?
>
> Or, maybe I'm not running it correctly?
>

> thanks,
>
> Thufir

Did not realize actual script was at bottom of text file. I see nothing
in the script that creates a database, so the script assumes you have
created an empty database to run against. You seem to be running it a
populated database.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: script errors or PEBKAC?
От: Rayner Julio Rodríguez Pimentel
Сообщение: Re: I need your help to get opinions about this situation