Re: Unable to create function via psql

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Unable to create function via psql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le 07/03/2011 11:54, Lukasz Brodziak a écrit :
> Here it is: http://img69.imageshack.us/i/errorjn.png/
>
> Again, when I perform AdminPack.sql in pgAdmin I don't get the error.

You don't do the same thing. If "performing" adminpack.sql is executing
it, you also don't have an error with psql when you execute it. At
least, the error message displayed has nothing to do with executing the
adminpack SQL script.

To get back to your error message, it simply says that the
pg_file_length(text) function doesn't exist in the database your tool is
connected too. So, first, you need to make sure that your tool connects
to the database where you added the functions (IOW, where you executed
the adminpack script).

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

От: Lukasz Brodziak
Сообщение: Re: Unable to create function via psql
От: Lukasz Brodziak
Сообщение: Re: Unable to create function via psql