Re: pg_restore

От Marco Colombo
Тема Re: pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/31/2011 01:08 AM, Mike Orr wrote:
> That might be a better solution. I was hoping to use the same pgdump
> file for this that I also use for routine offline backup, but maybe
> this is such a special case that a separate dump file would be better.

Why don't you post the exact mysqldump/mysql commands you are using? It
would be easier to provide equivalent pgdump/psql commands.

Meanwhile, have a look at the pg_restore man page, -t and/or -L options.
Maybe -c as well. Oh, and -1.

.TM.

От: "David Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Counting records in a child table
От: bubba postgres
Сообщение: JDBC Binary transfer of Arrays