Re: Looking for Silicon Valley/Peninsula/San Francisco users group

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Looking for Silicon Valley/Peninsula/San Francisco users group
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/29/2011 10:01 PM, Greg Smith wrote:
> On 04/29/2011 06:13 PM, Jeff Davis wrote:
>> I'm not sure which reference you found, but SFPUG is certainly active
>> with meetings every month.
>
> http://pugs.postgresql.org/sfpug ; last meeting listed there is
> January 2009.

Yeah, that site is kind of..... not maintained.

JD

PostgreSQL Support, Training, Professional Services and Developement
Organizers of the PostgreSQL Conference - http://www.postgresqlconference.org/
@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: Looking for Silicon Valley/Peninsula/San Francisco users group
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: Switching Database Engines