Re: Pgadmin3 and Postgres 9.0.4 observation

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Pgadmin3 and Postgres 9.0.4 observation
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Le 05/13/2011 02:26 PM, r d a écrit :
> [...]
> since upgrading to postgresql 9.0.4 I have noticed that pgadmin3 (1.12.2 &
> 1.12.3)
> does not show the info for the columns:
>
> "last vacuum"
> "last autovacuum"
> "last analyze"
> "last autoanalyze"
>
> in the table statistics view, for tables where I know for sure that
> auto-vacuum and auto-analyze executed.

It does for me. What does psql tell you on these columns for these
tables? or what does the query tool tell you if you launch this query?

SELECT schemaname, relname FROM pg_stat_user_tables
WHERE last_autovacuum IS NOT NULL OR last_autoanalyze IS NOT NULL;

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: SQL Editor fail
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: SQL/MED Foreign Data Wrappers where is Handler?