Re: Proposal to shutdown pgFoundry

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Proposal to shutdown pgFoundry
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> That's why the proposal gave a six month transition time and not
> something shorter.

I don't think six months is enough, unfortunately.  Also, I think we
need to have a period of time when nobody can log into pgFoundry, but
the pages are still up with redirects.

As for how the redirects get there:  we notify all the project owners
now about the requirement.  Then we give them several months to change
their project pages to indicate the new homes.

Overall, doing a migration to FusionForge on Debian is starting to sound
like less work ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Proposal to shutdown pgFoundry
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Can we filter out BCCs?