Re: SQL/MED Foreign Data Wrappers where is Handler?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: SQL/MED Foreign Data Wrappers where is Handler?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 05/16/2011 09:42 AM, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Le 05/14/2011 01:17 AM, Paragon Corporation a écrit :
>> I'm using pgAdmin 1.14.0 beta 1 and was trying to create a Foreign Data
>> Wrapper entry.
>>
>> I see a Validator drop down, but no Handler drop down.  Am I missing
>> something?
>>

> Ouch. You're completely right. We need to add support for it. Thanks a lot.

Patch is in the repository. Will be available with beta 2. Thanks.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Tim Uckun
Сообщение: Pgadmin III loses connection with remote database and then hangs for a long time.
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: SQL Editor fail