Re: BUG #6138: Install failed

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: BUG #6138: Install failed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 1/08/2011 6:35 PM, Alex Dragojlovic wrote:

> Bug reference:      6138
> Logged by:          Alex Dragojlovic
> Email address:      aleksandar.dragojlovic@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
> Operating system:   OSX Lion
> Details:
>
> I cannot install PostgreSql on my laptop with OSX Lion. Closest solution I
> found is this:
> http://www.azattis.com/2011/07/os-x-lion-postgresql-84-install-problem.html.
> Can you help me?

The PostgreSQL installers do not yet support Mac OS X 10.7 ("Lion").

The download page doesn't reflect that, though.
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#osx
"Mac OS X 10.5 and above (Intel 32 and 64 bit)," should really read "Mac
OS X 10.5 or 10.6 ONLY (Intel 32 and 64 bit)," with a similar change for
the 8.x installer support list, until the new installer is packaged.
Though it's unlikely anyone will read it, I guess.

--
Craig Ringer

POST Newspapers
276 Onslow Rd, Shenton Park
Ph: 08 9381 3088     Fax: 08 9388 2258
ABN: 50 008 917 717
http://www.postnewspapers.com.au/

От: "Alex Dragojlovic"
Сообщение: BUG #6138: Install failed
От: "Hitoshi Harada"
Сообщение: BUG #6139: LIMIT doesn't return correct result when the value is huge