Re: BUG #6149: My table is empty but pg_relation_size(name) returns 39 MB

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #6149: My table is empty but pg_relation_size(name) returns 39 MB
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Shivakumar Ramannavar" <shivasr@gmail.com> wrote:

> Though my table is empty, pg_relation_size(name) return 38 MB.

This is unlikely to be a bug, although without more information it's
hard to be sure.  Please post any follow-ups on the identical post
you put on another list.  And please don't cross-post like that.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin

От: "Shivakumar Ramannavar"
Сообщение: BUG #6149: My table is empty but pg_relation_size(name) returns 39 MB
От: "Christoph Anton Mitterer"
Сообщение: BUG #6150: commit_delay should have unit ms