Re: pgsql: Properly handle empty arrays returned from plperl functions.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Properly handle empty arrays returned from plperl functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Wow, sorry for the noise. I guess I'll be more careful about reusing a
commit-message file.

cheers

andrew

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: In pg_upgrade, avoid dumping orphaned temporary tables. This ma
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Properly handle empty arrays returned from plperl functions.